Research In Motion today announced an enhanced BlackBerry® Technical Support Services offering with new levels of support and support service options for small to medium sized businesses and large enterprise customers.
“We have developed a more comprehensive, flexible, scalable BlackBerry Technical Support Services program that can help small-to-mid-sized businesses and large enterprises keep pace with their evolving mobility needs,” said Alan Panezic, vice president, platform product management at RIM. “The new program includes new levels of support and a range of add-on services, allowing customers to select the right mix of technical support resources to meet the specific needs of their organization.”
The enhanced program features:
- New levels of support – designed to provide the right level of service at the right price for both small-medium businesses and large enterprises. Three support levels are available for each BlackBerry Technical Support Services program, including Basic, Enhanced and Advantage Support for small-medium businesses; and Standard, Premium and Elite Support for enterprise customers.
- Comprehensive programs – extending beyond standard customer support to include access to support professionals for planning, management and preventative maintenance, as well as web-based training, instructor-led webinars, certification, online newsletter, and access to the BlackBerry® Expert Support Center for informational resources, self-service tools, and account monitoring and management.
- Direct access to advanced support professionals – available with select service levels or purchased as add-on services, with options for direct access to Support Service Specialists, Direct to Level Two Support Resources, designated Support Account Managers, the Direct Advanced Response Team (DART) or full-time, on-site technical assistance.
- Preventative maintenance services – including Health Check Services and Change Management Planning Services, as well as optional Performance and Load Testing Tools to help maximize uptime.
Application development support – included with select service levels or as an add-on service, providing assistance with custom application development, application coding and the use of application development tools.
- Add-on support options* – offering customers who selected lower-tier support service levels the option to purchase advanced support services incrementally, including Direct to Level Two Support Resources, Health Check Services, Change Management Planning Services, Tech-to-Site Assistance, and Application Development Support.
- Access to customer support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week – available with all service levels.
BlackBerry Technical Support Services programs are available on an annual subscription basis, with the option to upgrade to the next support level at any time as customer needs evolve. For more information about BlackBerry Technical Support Services, visit www.blackberry.com/btss.Recommend with Google +1