Software quality assurance (QA) ensures that quality software is produced, delivered on time and within budget requirements. Software must meet or exceed the expectations of the end use and be maintainable.
The best way to ensure your department is producing quality software is end-to-end management of the testing lifecycle. A comprehensive test management system gives you the tools to manage every aspect of the testing lifecycle.
Zephyr v2.5 Software Test Management
Zephyr v2.5, the latest from the Zephyr family comes armed with new capabilities to meet the requirements of the global Test and Quality Assurance departments. Zephyr’s dynamic platform enables organizations to manage their test departments more efficiently while boosting productivity and visibility into the quality cycle.
Zephyr Dashboard (click to enlarge)
It provides end-to-end management of the testing lifecycle in a test department while focusing on all aspects of real time reporting and metrics via live dashboards. It’s an indispensable tool for the QA test management team.
Take a quick look at its most exceptional features:
- Only Zephyr allows customers to brand the product with their own information thereby making it a lot more professional.
- True windowing capabilities within a browser window allows the Test Leads and Testers to juggle multiple projects, releases and tasks very easily without losing context.
- Improved productivity via improved tester efficiency in requirements creation and mapping, test case management, authoring and maintenance, rapid large scale executions and defect lifecycle tracking.
- Zephyr provides the highest level of management visibility into every aspect of the quality lifecycle.
- Multi lingual support besides English
- Enhanced personalization to improve productivity with increased UI accessibility
- Integration to API to auto-update automation execution results
Zephyr is cost effective and its optimized qualities make this cloud based test management system faster, affordable and has advanced test management capabilities compared to on-premise models. Also, customers across all industry sectors can now avail of the benefits of its flexibly deployable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
For more information visit the Zephyr web site.