iTaskX v2.5 has be released as an update for the Mac OS X project management software package. New in v2.5 is improved support for Microsoft Project. You can open native Microsoft Project files and exchange data using Microsoft Project’s XML and MPX support. iTaskX cost $106.25 to purchase.
iTaskX provides the support you need for professional project management. iTaskX 2 adapts to your working processes and ensures an overview on your targets, dates, costs and the current status of your projects. iTaskX supports you in making your projects more transparent in terms of organizing, monitoring or administrating your tasks.
- Multiple Views (Gantt View, Tracking Gantt, Calendar, Network View).
- Possibility to format each table row individually.
- Possibility to adjust the height of each table row individually.
- Possibility to configure the displayed columns of each table.
- Extensive display options for the Gantt Bars (shape, color, shadow…).
- Extensive format options for the timescale.
- Individually configurable custom views.
- Page Layout View with page margins and complete set of controls to adjust the page settings for perfect print outs.
- Supports multiple selections.
- Integrated Project Guide.
- Extensive Help files.
- Supports shortcuts and context-menus for importance commands.
- Interactive scheduling messages.
- Quick insert of multiple tasks through the help of a special sheet.
- Import of Resources from Address book, Directory server and Public Folders of a Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Specialized views for scheduling and tracking.
- Provides specialized sheets for updating the progress of selected tasks or the whole project.
- Calculation of the project in real-time.
- Complete support for drag/drop in the Gantt views.
- Supports Templates.
- Spotlight searching (Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard).
Scheduling and tracking
- Complete task constraints (start as soon as possible, start as late as possible, must start on, must finish on, start no earlier than, start no later than, finish no earlier than, finish no later than).
- Supports all possible task dependencies (Finish to Finish, Finish to Start, Start to Start, Start to Finish) and positive or negative lags for task links.
- Extensive task information’s (over 60 task fields).
- Supports linking of summary tasks.
- Effort driven scheduling (standard).
- Configurable task types (Fixed Duration, Fixed Work and Fixed Units).
- Scheduled, base und actual task dates for effective tracking.
- Calculation of start slack, finish slack, free slack and total slack for tasks.
- Support of work (persons or groups of people) and material (supplies, stock or other consumable items) resources.
- Support of work and overtime work for assignments.
- Support of time units for assignments units (for example, 5 Liter/h) of material resources.
- Supports Fixed Costs, Cost per Use, Standard Rate and Overtime Rate.
- Possibility to specify the cost accrual (Start, Prorated, End).
- Supports of different calendars for the project, timescale, tasks and resources.
- Microsoft Project XML format.
- Microsoft Project MPX format.
- Tab separated values.
- CSV (Comma-Separated-Values).
- iCal calendar format.
- OPML format.
- Possibility to export each view as image (PDF, JPG, TIF, PNG).
Visit the iTaskX web site for more information.