What do you keep on your USB thumb drive? Project information, company information, client files, personal data? If you have data you want to protect with military grade encryption in a rugged USB thumb drive, take a look at the IronKey lineup of USB drives.
IronKey USB thumb drives come in a variety of sizes from 1 GB to 8 GB. You can pick from three versions depending on your need.
- IronKey Basic is the core technology platform for the IronKey family of secure storage and authentication products.
- IronKey Personal is a revolutionary personal security device designed to protect your data, passwords and online identity on any computer.
- IronKey Enterprise is the world’s most secure hardware-encrypted USB flash drive. IronKey devices are easy to use, and there is no need to install software or drivers. You can remotely administer policies across thousands of IronKey devices with the IronKey Enterprise management service. With its embedded strong authentication capabilities, IronKey Enterprise is also a scalable platform for deploying innovative secure enterprise applications.
The world’s most secure flash drive
- IronKey Basic is an ultra-secure encrypted USB flash drive, ideal for military customers. FIPS 140-2 Validated.
- Always-on, hardware-based encryption protects all data written to the device
Cryptochip manages encryption keys, password brute force attack defenses, and self-destruct
- Supports Windows Vista, XP, 2000 SP4, Macintosh OSX and Linux without installing drivers
- Industrial-grade SLC flash chips deliver long life along with high transfer rates
Physically hardened metal casing is waterproof and tamper resistant
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Secure your files & protect your identity
- Safeguard all aspects of your digital life with IronKey Personal. Protect your files, encrypt your web surfing, and manage all your online passwords.
- Hardware-based encryption of up to 8GB of files on the IronKey
- Optional IronKey online services protect your web surfing with the portable Firefox web browser and Secure- Sessions service
- Store and protect your online pass- words with the Password Manager
- Top-grade flash memory chips deliver long life as well as the performance to run portable email, MP3 libraries, photo managers, and other applications
Remotely manage and enforce policies on IronKey flash drives
- Enforce policies and eliminate the risk of lost or stolen flash drives.
- Always-on hardware encryption with no software or drivers to install
- Remote centralized administration of IronKey drives
- Enforce your security policies such as password length and strength
- RSA SecurID ready
- Full cryptographic capabilities include embedded Public Key Infrastructure and digital certificates
- A high speed and reliable platform for virtual machines to carry your desktop operating system and applications
Visit the IronKey web site for more information.
Note: Amazon prices are lower than from IronKey’s web site.