In time for Halloween, HP has launched “What Haunts Your Data Center?” – a Halloween-focused education campaign. HP is featuring six animated data center characters that attempt to bring to life the scary monsters that haunt IT managers’ dreams.
Photo by Brain Hancock
The cast of data center monsters include:
- Dracula, The Data Center Energy Sucking Vampire
- Frankenstein, The Multi-Vendor Environment Monster
- The Blob, The Virtualized Data Center…Gone Wrong
- Skeletons, Legacy, Unknown Server and Storage Hardware
- Ghosts, The Spooks Haunting Unsecured Data Centers
- Werewolf, The Untrained Custodian
With the initiative, HP is trying to bring a little levity to the challenges IT departments face while educating and engaging with its audience in a fun, creative way.
Skeletons, Legacy, Unknown Server and Storage Hardware
The animated shorts can be found on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/HPMonsters.