What is AITP? AITP offers opportunities for Information Technology (IT) leadership and education through partnerships with industry, government and academia. AITP provides quality IT related education, information on relevant IT issues and forums for networking with experienced peers and other IT professionals.
Research has proven that membership in professional organizations offer advantages to IT professionals. The opportunities for networking and learning to improve your skill sets will enhance your career.
Join an elite network of Information Technology professionals, educators, and students dedicated to continuing education, professional growth, leadership, and the exploration of issues that face the IT industry.
Access the highest quality IT educational opportunities and forums for networking with experienced professionals and those new to our field. Additional benefits are provided by the AITP through our strategic partnerships with top businesses and affiliate organizations dedicated to helping us achieve our mission of connecting our members with an unsurpassed level of resources and education.
AITP membership entitles you to:
- High quality white papers covering current technology and IT management practices
- Networking opportunities with peers via National and Chapter events, discussion forums, listservs and SIG’s – get in touch with your IT peers!
- Latest developments on IT conferences, research developments, breaking news, advocacy efforts, vendor solutions, RFPs, and career opportunities
- Local chapter and region affiliations.
- Knowledge exchange through IT repository and discussion forums.
- Special discounts for AITP members on continuing education courses, group insurance plans, financial services, and other valuable products and services.
- Advocacy and influence opportunities in the IT industry via AITP advocacy committees.
- Voting rights.
- Access to a directory of AITP members.
There are AITP chapters all across the country. Visit the AITP web site to find out more information about the Association of Information Technology Professionals. There is probably a local chapter near you.